OverTheCounter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OverTheCounter

Welcome to Over The Counter's Clan website!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  WikiWiki  

Ukime: Registered and waiting to join!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ukime

Ukime: Registered and waiting to join! Empty
PostSubject: Ukime: Registered and waiting to join!   Ukime: Registered and waiting to join! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:41 am

Name: William Clark (I let some of my friends play too, so ask if you think it's someone else)

In game name: Ukime

Experience: I've been on and off for about a month or two.

Reason for wanting to join: I'd like to join cuz I like the people in this clan (Go Recon and Yingyang!), the server rocks, and... my old clan kinda shut down :Þ

Best/Favorite contraptions: I'm pretty okay with wire and I can make teleporters and seeker missles, but I could use a bit more training. Oh, I'm also good with Gcombat (I won't use it though, I don't like messing with peoples stuff), an my favorite is probably just my planes or jets cuz it's always fun to fly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{[OTC]}[Admiral]Douglas
Admiral
Admiral
{[OTC]}[Admiral]Douglas

PostSubject: Re: Ukime: Registered and waiting to join!   Ukime: Registered and waiting to join! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:56 pm

Approved.
Welcome Aboard.
Back to top Go down
junkfoooded

PostSubject: Re: Ukime: Registered and waiting to join!   Ukime: Registered and waiting to join! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:49 pm

this clan can benefit from using someone like you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ukime: Registered and waiting to join!   Ukime: Registered and waiting to join! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ukime: Registered and waiting to join!
Page 1 of 1