OverTheCounter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OverTheCounter

Welcome to Over The Counter's Clan website!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  WikiWiki  

Hey,I want to join.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
carnage

Hey,I want to join. Empty
PostSubject: Hey,I want to join.   Hey,I want to join. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:37 am

Hello everyone.Carnage here. I'm in the CS:S clan with JustinTime and Trogdor(and others). I run the site and Im helping run the clan while Justin is gone. I also really like to play GMod, so Trogdor told me about you guys. And I'd really like to be a a part of a community rather then drifting around random servers.

Steam : duke731

xfire: own3r102

I've also been playing since gmod9, but im still a wire noob...
Back to top Go down
Mentok
captain
captain
Mentok

Hey,I want to join. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey,I want to join.   Hey,I want to join. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:44 am

Welcome to the clan Carnage.We have 2 servers the OTC build server 1 is usaualy the only one up due to Recon hosting the other off of his computer.Ill go ahead and put him in my crew since I recrutied him.Carnage you can go ahead and put {[OTC]}[Ens] tag on ill figure out a rank for you soon.
Back to top Go down

Hey,I want to join.
Page 1 of 1