OverTheCounter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OverTheCounter

Welcome to Over The Counter's Clan website!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  WikiWiki  

Huge GCombat + Ban Spam Abuser

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Death

Huge GCombat + Ban Spam Abuser Empty
PostSubject: Huge GCombat + Ban Spam Abuser   Huge GCombat + Ban Spam Abuser Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:44 am

a few minutes ago a player named (RRP) Austen [MOD] came in and destroyed a) my wired pimp-mo-truck that took over 2 hours to make and yingyang's stuff also.

What he did was he asked "what is the gcombat item that removes stuff" then he made a gcombat 1x1x1 tile that had 4 lasers on it, completely destroyed our stuff, then lied about how he didnt do it, acused me of doing it, then acused YingYang of doing it, followed by ying yang attempting a voteban, (5/11...) after the voteban he tried to voteban me and ying yang for absolutely no reason at all and SPAMMED it.
Back to top Go down
Natsuo

PostSubject: Re: Huge GCombat + Ban Spam Abuser   Huge GCombat + Ban Spam Abuser Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:05 pm

Next time you see him post his steam id, to get his id open console and type status while hes in the server and a list of all the peeps in the server will pop up with their ids next to it. anyway post his id and ill ban it when i get on the server.
Back to top Go down
Death

PostSubject: Re: Huge GCombat + Ban Spam Abuser   Huge GCombat + Ban Spam Abuser Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:10 am

he did get a one day ban.. elephant
Back to top Go down
junkfoooded

PostSubject: Re: Huge GCombat + Ban Spam Abuser   Huge GCombat + Ban Spam Abuser Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:58 am

if u gve us the steam id we can make a 3 week ban ^_^
Back to top Go down
Death

PostSubject: Re: Huge GCombat + Ban Spam Abuser   Huge GCombat + Ban Spam Abuser Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:29 pm

Well...that MIGHT be easy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huge GCombat + Ban Spam Abuser   Huge GCombat + Ban Spam Abuser Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huge GCombat + Ban Spam Abuser
Page 1 of 1