OverTheCounter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OverTheCounter

Welcome to Over The Counter's Clan website!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  WikiWiki  

ATTN:A Single Player Map Project... It might be My Own mod if i make other maps =]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[OTC]Captain Recon
captain
captain

ATTN:A Single Player Map Project... It might be My Own mod if i make other maps =] Empty
PostSubject: ATTN:A Single Player Map Project... It might be My Own mod if i make other maps =]   ATTN:A Single Player Map Project... It might be My Own mod if i make other maps =] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:04 am

Yes I will be very busy on SDK Making a map that is more of a RP or I should say SP.. I don't have any pictures yet but these pics I am using to Relate to my map and so you can get an Idea of what you think..Ill Also give out the Objective and Story line here.

STORY: A major city is currently under attack with the Combine thus the Military had planned an attack but never was able to attack the citadel just by a single shot. the city is currently taking fire and some military personal has fled or KIA. a Group called Spetnaz Figured out a Way to activate The Ion Cannon Sattelite through One Relay. Through out the Years military personal has been modifying this base and upgrading along with combine technology. the Sattelite Relay needed more power then the entire base and city together. the military has used an Missle Silo to House the Relay thus the base is defenseless without any power. the group of spetnaz went over to investigate and t survey the base and see if its still operational, although it has been abondoned the last group turned off the power due to the incident in C17.However while on there way the Group was attacked by a combine gunship thus 1 of them survived the crashed and managed to to do the mission by itself.....

Opjective:

Subject: Col. Burns (example)

Obj: Turn on the Power then Activate the Ion cannon...

Time: 0300 Hours, Date: 2 months after the C17 Incident.

Well yea thats Pretty Much gunna be in the Intro of the Map.. Im Currently Doing Visual FX On the Ion Cannon and the Core. Also Im Doing the Intro Scene and The 'Holy Shit its gunna blow' Scene of the Citadel..

Now Here are Some Pics that will Give you an Idea..........

Silo:

ATTN:A Single Player Map Project... It might be My Own mod if i make other maps =] Finalrender1_267

ATTN:A Single Player Map Project... It might be My Own mod if i make other maps =] Finalrender3_153

ATTN:A Single Player Map Project... It might be My Own mod if i make other maps =] Finalrender4_206

Island:

ATTN:A Single Player Map Project... It might be My Own mod if i make other maps =] Midway-island

ATTN:A Single Player Map Project... It might be My Own mod if i make other maps =] Mayor_Island

ATTN:A Single Player Map Project... It might be My Own mod if i make other maps =] Island72dpi

________________________________________________________________________________

These Pics will give you an Idea of how the Base Is gunna be. And PLus i need this Post so i can go back and refer to it =]
Back to top Go down
Mentok
captain
captain
Mentok

ATTN:A Single Player Map Project... It might be My Own mod if i make other maps =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN:A Single Player Map Project... It might be My Own mod if i make other maps =]   ATTN:A Single Player Map Project... It might be My Own mod if i make other maps =] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:53 pm

good luck with that.are you going to have prespawned NPCs or npc spawn areas?
Back to top Go down
[OTC]Captain Recon
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: ATTN:A Single Player Map Project... It might be My Own mod if i make other maps =]   ATTN:A Single Player Map Project... It might be My Own mod if i make other maps =] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:21 am

Well Actually I Was Hoping to have Some Sort Of time on that..like uhh 20 mins after the Citadel blowing up you see fucking Dropships droping Striders and Gunships and troops and Helis..etc..
Back to top Go down
Mentok
captain
captain
Mentok

PostSubject: Re: ATTN:A Single Player Map Project... It might be My Own mod if i make other maps =]   ATTN:A Single Player Map Project... It might be My Own mod if i make other maps =] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:13 am

that woudl be fuckin sick
Back to top Go down
[OTC]Captain Recon
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: ATTN:A Single Player Map Project... It might be My Own mod if i make other maps =]   ATTN:A Single Player Map Project... It might be My Own mod if i make other maps =] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:28 pm

Indeed it Would.Hell Im Trying to get some Challenges but im not good at being the enemy =[
Back to top Go down
[OTC][Captain]Tweek
captain
captain
[OTC][Captain]Tweek

PostSubject: Re: ATTN:A Single Player Map Project... It might be My Own mod if i make other maps =]   ATTN:A Single Player Map Project... It might be My Own mod if i make other maps =] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:34 am

I would love this map lol Id prolly use the silo for its intentional perpouse >Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTN:A Single Player Map Project... It might be My Own mod if i make other maps =]   ATTN:A Single Player Map Project... It might be My Own mod if i make other maps =] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTN:A Single Player Map Project... It might be My Own mod if i make other maps =]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OverTheCounter :: Announcements-
Jump to: