OverTheCounter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OverTheCounter

Welcome to Over The Counter's Clan website!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  WikiWiki  

WittebolX gaming community proposal.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jbabyboy
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
jbabyboy

WittebolX gaming community proposal. Empty
PostSubject: WittebolX gaming community proposal.   WittebolX gaming community proposal. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 2:51 am

I am a large portion of this community they run on a variety of games. i'd like to call for an alliance between us and to expand out to other gamers. i run a cs:s server for them and i'd like to start seeing more people in there let me know what yall think.
Back to top Go down
https://poweredgaming.forumotion.com
Mentok
captain
captain
Mentok

PostSubject: Re: WittebolX gaming community proposal.   WittebolX gaming community proposal. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:14 am

well are already apart of a cs:s comunity called Freedom Gamers and they own our server...but its up to doug
Back to top Go down
jbabyboy
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
jbabyboy

PostSubject: Re: WittebolX gaming community proposal.   WittebolX gaming community proposal. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:44 am

i garuntee this community is bigger. they go to day of defeat ...battlefeilds,crisis,halflife 2, gmod all of em. we can use this to our advantage
Back to top Go down
https://poweredgaming.forumotion.com
Mentok
captain
captain
Mentok

PostSubject: Re: WittebolX gaming community proposal.   WittebolX gaming community proposal. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:14 am

eh bigger dosent always mean better and like i said its mainly up to Doug.
Back to top Go down
[OTC]Captain Recon
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: WittebolX gaming community proposal.   WittebolX gaming community proposal. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:51 am

Hmm..I'd like to agree on both of yall but Doug needs Approval on this.
Back to top Go down
{[OTC]}[Admiral]Douglas
Admiral
Admiral
{[OTC]}[Admiral]Douglas

PostSubject: Sorry, but:   WittebolX gaming community proposal. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:19 am

Sorry, But I think we will stay with FG, since I personally know both leaders. yes, FG is smaller, but I like it there. besides, whittebolx already has a Gmod sector. Think of
FG as a small town, everyone knows each other and helps out. eventually FG will expand more, as will OTC. Besides, I don't Know anyone from whittebolX. Now, I'm not saying we cant play games with them or be allied clans, but I am saying we wont join the community. My first priority is my clan, and second is FG.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WittebolX gaming community proposal.   WittebolX gaming community proposal. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WittebolX gaming community proposal.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OverTheCounter :: Announcements-
Jump to: