OverTheCounter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OverTheCounter

Welcome to Over The Counter's Clan website!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  WikiWiki  

Wheres admins when ya need em?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Natsuo

Wheres admins when ya need em? Empty
PostSubject: Wheres admins when ya need em?   Wheres admins when ya need em? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:25 am

Me and payne where playing, and this guy called Guy4four comes in and starts messing with paynes stuff, and wouldent stop unless payne called himself gay. we votebanned him but i dont feel confortable with a 1440 minute ban, i want a perma ban on this minge, heres 5 pics of his assholeness. We need more active admins Razz
Back to top Go down
junkfoooded

PostSubject: Re: Wheres admins when ya need em?   Wheres admins when ya need em? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:43 am

he got banned from Rhy's Server. Evil or Very Mad

I'm agreeing with Payne but, we need more evidence, like a video lol!
prop pushing aint that bad but...
give us there steam ID

Type Status in console.

You know what todo comrade Twisted Evil

oh btw , doug said something about perm baning.
if u really hate them, max we can do is like 30k mins . its like 1 or 2 weeks i think.
Back to top Go down
Natsuo

PostSubject: Re: Wheres admins when ya need em?   Wheres admins when ya need em? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:37 am

:\ I wish i where admin/an admin was there, Minges are almost the only ppl that get on the server like right now there is 2 people spamming big props, and they wont accept voteban, We need like 4 more active admins... Mad Minges sappin my clans server! oh and i cant take a vid my computer sucks too much for that.
Back to top Go down
Mentok
captain
captain
Mentok

PostSubject: Re: Wheres admins when ya need em?   Wheres admins when ya need em? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:37 am

I say we just perm password the server,you know make it privet.
Back to top Go down
Natsuo

PostSubject: Re: Wheres admins when ya need em?   Wheres admins when ya need em? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:52 am

Yeah, i kinda agree, and people we know and trust can know the pass?
Back to top Go down
junkfoooded

PostSubject: Re: Wheres admins when ya need em?   Wheres admins when ya need em? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:12 pm

hmmmm, a private and public server?

or perhaps. a server named mingebag magnet. its gonna attract minges so we can ban them lol!

J/K
Back to top Go down
Mentok
captain
captain
Mentok

PostSubject: Re: Wheres admins when ya need em?   Wheres admins when ya need em? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:04 am

Natsuo wrote:
Yeah, i kinda agree, and people we know and trust can know the pass?

eh then there wouldnt be any point to passwording it,if we let anyone thats not in OTC then we might as well not password it...
Back to top Go down
Natsuo

PostSubject: Re: Wheres admins when ya need em?   Wheres admins when ya need em? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:50 am

I said people we know and TRUST... like some of our freinds
Back to top Go down
Natsuo

PostSubject: Re: Wheres admins when ya need em?   Wheres admins when ya need em? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:58 am

OMFG!!! Im getting so pissed, Payne and Dallas are constantly shooting my props ive yelled at them at the top of my longs and they wont stop, i was trying to build and engine and they where constantly shooting it, can i please have an admin abililty to like just kick people, or ragdoll them or strip them? cause i cant take this anymore, cause it gets to me soo much i just hit the power button. i was trying to build and engine, and the kept shooting the wheel when i was trying to wire the thruster to the ranger.
Back to top Go down
junkfoooded

PostSubject: Re: Wheres admins when ya need em?   Wheres admins when ya need em? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:21 am

ermmm.
thats not my decision

but...u can report them .

i'll tlak to them
Back to top Go down
jbabyboy
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
jbabyboy

PostSubject: Re: Wheres admins when ya need em?   Wheres admins when ya need em? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:56 am

Are you kidding me!?! if we made it passworded we'd lose part the members....no
Back to top Go down
https://poweredgaming.forumotion.com
Surge
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: Wheres admins when ya need em?   Wheres admins when ya need em? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:06 pm

I know it is bad to reply on old posts but if you get Email Notifications then good.

Me, Recon, and Bamf are now going to be on Daily for Admin Patrols afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheres admins when ya need em?   Wheres admins when ya need em? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wheres admins when ya need em?
Page 1 of 1