OverTheCounter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OverTheCounter

Welcome to Over The Counter's Clan website!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  WikiWiki  

Stop the admin Abuse

Go down 
+2
Mentok
[OTC][Captain]Tweek
6 posters
AuthorMessage
[OTC][Captain]Tweek
captain
captain
[OTC][Captain]Tweek

Stop the admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Stop the admin Abuse   Stop the admin Abuse Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:42 pm

We need to check out our admin because I have witnessed Admin abuse on our server by Recon and Rhys. They slay us, Destroy our hard work, and Tell us to leave the server so they can build a ship. They blame us for lagging the server with our props and delete them. When its clearly them trying to build a massive ship. I think that they are to immature to be having admin when the abuse it on a daily basis.
Back to top Go down
Mentok
captain
captain
Mentok

PostSubject: Re: Stop the admin Abuse   Stop the admin Abuse Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:29 pm

He does have a point.Rhys cleaned up the server 3 times makeing all of us on the server at the time restart.Ask Bamf he was there.Then he blamed easy engine for lagging the server because 2 people were makeing cars so he made them restricted props.He blames other people on the server for lagging it when it is he who is building a massive ship or building.I havent really seen recon do anything that would be considered admin abuse.
Back to top Go down
[OTC][Captain]Tweek
captain
captain
[OTC][Captain]Tweek

PostSubject: Re: Stop the admin Abuse   Stop the admin Abuse Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:01 am

I don't think Rhys is mature enough yet to have any control over anyone or a server. he blames other people before himself and punishes us for it. Now I rest my case with Recon cause he hasen't done anything in the past few weeks that I would consider Admin abuse. But in my eyes I don't think Rhys should have admin because hes just to childish and doesn't care about the other people on our server besides himself, pasha, and Recon.
Back to top Go down
jbabyboy
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
jbabyboy

PostSubject: Re: Stop the admin Abuse   Stop the admin Abuse Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:17 pm

He does use powers most times for good i've yet to see as much
Back to top Go down
https://poweredgaming.forumotion.com
Captain Rhys
captain
captain
Captain Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Stop the admin Abuse   Stop the admin Abuse Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:29 pm

ahem one tweek yoour a douche 2 trog your a douche 3 ty jb srry i got pissed at you earlier but pls dont insult crystal and you guys that was because server was laggin adnd recon isnt even a fucking admin now stfu
Back to top Go down
http://www.shoutnetonline.com
jbabyboy
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
jbabyboy

PostSubject: Re: Stop the admin Abuse   Stop the admin Abuse Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:32 pm

rhys please do nt flame take that to the flamming section of forums...anyways i agree some of the info you gave us is sketchy...i'll leave it up to cody or doug to set a final decision but for now i say he's fine
Back to top Go down
[OTC]Captain Recon
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: Stop the admin Abuse   Stop the admin Abuse Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:43 pm

LOL What?

Well If You Don't Piss Off Rhys Then Your Fine! You Lag...Your Out No Questions Asked(From ping 80-200) If You Ghey and Saying Shit...Your Banned If You Dare to Shoot Our Shit Your Banned Possibly Torture(rhys) But You Get My Point
Back to top Go down
jbabyboy
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
jbabyboy

PostSubject: Re: Stop the admin Abuse   Stop the admin Abuse Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:47 pm

iight this is geeting ouut hand i will only sa this one more time before i lock this subject:

TAKE THIS TO THE FLAMING SECTION IF YOUR GOING TO FIGHT ABOUT IT!!!!
Back to top Go down
[OTC]Captain Recon
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: Stop the admin Abuse   Stop the admin Abuse Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:49 pm

[OTC]Conn[Tweek] wrote:
I don't think Rhys is mature enough yet to have any control over anyone or a server. he blames other people before himself and punishes us for it. Now I rest my case with Recon cause he hasen't done anything in the past few weeks that I would consider Admin abuse. But in my eyes I don't think Rhys should have admin because hes just to childish and doesn't care about the other people on our server besides himself, pasha, and Recon.

LOL Wut?

Well Thats Cuz no One Pissed meh Off nor try to Say Shit Nor Even Try to Destroy mah Shit, BOY!
Back to top Go down
[OTC][Captain]Tweek
captain
captain
[OTC][Captain]Tweek

PostSubject: Re: Stop the admin Abuse   Stop the admin Abuse Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:45 pm

For one we weren't lagging the server it was you with your ship. Second your the one that slays us for no reason! and clean up the server multipul times just to piss everyone else off.
Back to top Go down
[OTC]Captain Recon
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: Stop the admin Abuse   Stop the admin Abuse Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:03 pm

[OTC]Conn[Tweek] wrote:
For one we weren't lagging the server it was you with your ship. Second your the one that slays us for no reason! and clean up the server multipul times just to piss everyone else off.

What you Talking About, Willie? Lol

Seriously You get lag and I Don't...Get a Better Computer.....
Back to top Go down
[OTC][Captain]Tweek
captain
captain
[OTC][Captain]Tweek

PostSubject: Re: Stop the admin Abuse   Stop the admin Abuse Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:32 am

Recon chill out We arn't talking about you anymore its Rhys
Back to top Go down
[OTC]Captain Recon
captain
captain

PostSubject: Re: Stop the admin Abuse   Stop the admin Abuse Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:07 am

[OTC]Conn[Tweek] wrote:
Recon chill out We arn't talking about you anymore its Rhys

oh XD
Back to top Go down
[OTC][Captain]Tweek
captain
captain
[OTC][Captain]Tweek

PostSubject: Re: Stop the admin Abuse   Stop the admin Abuse Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:41 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
{[OTC]}[Admiral]Douglas
Admiral
Admiral
{[OTC]}[Admiral]Douglas

PostSubject: Ok, Ill talk about it.   Stop the admin Abuse Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:24 pm

Im going to plan a meeting with all the admins to go over the rules and set some new boundaries.
Back to top Go down
Mentok
captain
captain
Mentok

PostSubject: Re: Stop the admin Abuse   Stop the admin Abuse Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:12 am

{[OTC]}[Admiral]Douglas wrote:
Im going to plan a meeting with all the admins to go over the rules and set some new boundaries.
Alright,is there already a cirtain date set or is that still pending?
Back to top Go down
{[OTC]}[Admiral]Douglas
Admiral
Admiral
{[OTC]}[Admiral]Douglas

PostSubject: Pending   Stop the admin Abuse Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:59 pm

I sent out some info to everyone email. check it
ill choose a date we can all agree on. or ill find a good time.
Back to top Go down
Captain Rhys
captain
captain
Captain Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Stop the admin Abuse   Stop the admin Abuse Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:12 am

ok wtf "Recon chill out We arn't talking about you anymore its Rhys" one im never on the otc server two the otc serevr is sensitive and weak it cant friggen handle moar than 6 people maybe if it had a permanent pword for otc emembers onlythere would be no lag
Back to top Go down
http://www.shoutnetonline.com
{[OTC]}[Admiral]Douglas
Admiral
Admiral
{[OTC]}[Admiral]Douglas

PostSubject: Cant PW it   Stop the admin Abuse Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:48 pm

Im not full owner of the server. I cant restrict it to the OTC members, and its not the server itself or the ISP. its gmod or steams global server. the server is a pimped out rig.
Back to top Go down
Mentok
captain
captain
Mentok

PostSubject: Re: Stop the admin Abuse   Stop the admin Abuse Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:08 pm

lol i wanna see it...so i can get some ideas so if i want to build my own
Back to top Go down
jbabyboy
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
jbabyboy

PostSubject: Re: Stop the admin Abuse   Stop the admin Abuse Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:20 am

this topic is now being locked you can pm me ONLY IF YOU HAVE A GOOD REASON for me to re open it but the topic of the admin meeting will be continued and polled in General discussion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop the admin Abuse   Stop the admin Abuse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop the admin Abuse
Page 1 of 1