OverTheCounter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OverTheCounter

Welcome to Over The Counter's Clan website!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  WikiWiki  

Recon Admin Abusal

Go down 
+4
Mentok
junkfoooded
Natsuo
Death
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Death

Recon Admin Abusal Empty
PostSubject: Recon Admin Abusal   Recon Admin Abusal Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:33 am

As i've heard before, Rhys and Recon have abused, well about 20 minutes ago he just physgunned me out of the ground (i know not abuse..) then threw me into a corner, caged me, then with the help of yinyang, i was stuck. after yinyang got unstuck from the cage he started talking about the gold star ratings...no big deal... after a while he was slaying and threatened to ban me for NO reason. Recon: if you find a reason for why to ban me, its probably not a valid reason.he only did this to me, but im pretty sure he slayed a few other people, yinyang also broke my apc that took about 2 and a half hours to build...

So im not sure if this is admin abusal/ban worthy / admin strip worthy, Just post away!
Back to top Go down
Natsuo

Recon Admin Abusal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Admin Abusal   Recon Admin Abusal Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:00 pm

Ill talk to recon and see what was going on, cause to get recon to ban you you either piss him off, break the rules, or... piss him off heh. so maybe he was mistaking you for someone else. but ill let the higher ranks decide, i myself just want to know why recon was treating you that way.
Back to top Go down
Death

Recon Admin Abusal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Admin Abusal   Recon Admin Abusal Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:11 am

Ask Recon himself?

Edit: And if recon is allowed to ban someone just cause you pissed him off, that seems a large amount of abuse there..*cause admins are like police, supposed to uphold the law and not abuse their privelliges.*
Back to top Go down
Natsuo

Recon Admin Abusal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Admin Abusal   Recon Admin Abusal Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:39 am

Usually to piss recon off you gotta break the rules, btw is your ingame name death?
Back to top Go down
junkfoooded

Recon Admin Abusal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Admin Abusal   Recon Admin Abusal Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:56 am

ummm. yaa. i sometimes kick people cause they annoying.

people talking on mic. ( as in lil 10 year olds)
"Can you be quietfor a sec?"
"FUCK OFF"

people jumping of my props
"can u go away"
jumps* jumps* jumps*

plain old trying to trap me in a box
"wait wtf?!"
"AHAHAH I CATCH U"

and dont u hate it when people start shooting ya.

and its in the MOTD i think.
"If admin thinks your a minge ban/kick no warning"
Dont be a douchebag.

lol
Back to top Go down
junkfoooded

Recon Admin Abusal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Admin Abusal   Recon Admin Abusal Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:57 am

who is death. who are you really. are u in the clan? 0_o
Back to top Go down
Death

Recon Admin Abusal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Admin Abusal   Recon Admin Abusal Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:29 pm

To answer the questions in order...A) Yes... its Death. B) No im not in clan, are posters supposed to be?
Back to top Go down
Natsuo

Recon Admin Abusal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Admin Abusal   Recon Admin Abusal Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:33 pm

A.) okay B.) No your not supposed to be in the clan its just that we got quite a few people whos forum name is different than their ingame name, take junkfooded for example his name isint junfooded in game, its cute.
Back to top Go down
Death

Recon Admin Abusal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Admin Abusal   Recon Admin Abusal Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:37 pm

Yeah junkfooded...that sort of thing happened to me..it was really creepy.
Back to top Go down
Natsuo

Recon Admin Abusal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Admin Abusal   Recon Admin Abusal Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:42 pm

I used to think he was Otaku.... then i said one day "Hey Otaku w- IM NOT OTAKU! SHIT *quiet voice* Sorry." lol
Back to top Go down
Death

Recon Admin Abusal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Admin Abusal   Recon Admin Abusal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:20 am

Suspect so..you mean...he could've thought as me as a clan member? (so it has nothing to do with the post?)
Back to top Go down
Natsuo

Recon Admin Abusal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Admin Abusal   Recon Admin Abusal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:43 am

Well you have to ask junky, but no if your a member or not dosent having to do with the post.
Back to top Go down
Death

Recon Admin Abusal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Admin Abusal   Recon Admin Abusal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:43 am

oh...okay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
junkfoooded

Recon Admin Abusal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Admin Abusal   Recon Admin Abusal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:48 am

How did u know of this website?
Did someone show you?
Join the Clan if u want.
btw. my in-game name is temporialy "sexy"
Back to top Go down
Mentok
captain
captain
Mentok

Recon Admin Abusal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Admin Abusal   Recon Admin Abusal Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:09 am

I bet he did all that due to the fact that he is recon.lol...
Back to top Go down
junkfoooded

Recon Admin Abusal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Admin Abusal   Recon Admin Abusal Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:00 am

ya i thnk so....

hey death... u trying to bring recon down? lol

u don know who you messing wit . heh
Back to top Go down
The Mutalisk

The Mutalisk

Recon Admin Abusal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Admin Abusal   Recon Admin Abusal Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:44 pm

Didnt someone already try this and die? (lol?)
Back to top Go down
Death

Recon Admin Abusal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Admin Abusal   Recon Admin Abusal Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:32 am

How did u know of this website?
Did someone show you?
Join the Clan if u want.
btw. my in-game name is temporialy "sexy"

A) ...I just know every server with something like [otc] has a server website.
B) Nope.
C) Alright...
D) O.O

(sorta felt like a interview. ;D)

Aannyways...so you guys dont really care about admins randomly banning? *i was a admin once, saw other admins, all the admins i met didnt random ban*

not RANDOMLY banning, i mean not...banning the people that deserve it
Back to top Go down
Mentok
captain
captain
Mentok

Recon Admin Abusal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Admin Abusal   Recon Admin Abusal Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:40 am

most of the people in the clan are random and have their moments.
Back to top Go down
Surge
captain
captain

Recon Admin Abusal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Admin Abusal   Recon Admin Abusal Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:13 pm

>_> I am better admin than recon.

Kicking is my last option.
I try to fix the situation in-game.
but when the 10 year old gets mad cause I gagged his mic spam, and starts spamming chimmneys ITS KICK TIEM!
(Once the Fellony has taken place then they are elligible for kick/ban. Also a punishment for attacking an admin Contraption without Provocation, either use the contraption to kill em or just strip him and tp him to the other side of map, NOT KICK )
that police enough for you?
Back to top Go down
[OTC]Captain Recon
captain
captain

Recon Admin Abusal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Admin Abusal   Recon Admin Abusal Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:19 am

I Abuse? LMAO. Pussys.... Just dont piss me off then you wont have to worry about my Wrath.. king
Back to top Go down
[OTC]Captain Recon
captain
captain

Recon Admin Abusal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Admin Abusal   Recon Admin Abusal Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:20 am

Death wrote:
Ask Recon himself?

Edit: And if recon is allowed to ban someone just cause you pissed him off, that seems a large amount of abuse there..*cause admins are like police, supposed to uphold the law and not abuse their privelliges.*

Im god. sunny
Back to top Go down
[OTC]Captain Recon
captain
captain

Recon Admin Abusal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Admin Abusal   Recon Admin Abusal Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:21 am

Mentok wrote:
I bet he did all that due to the fact that he is recon.lol...

Hell yea. SEE PEOPLE THIS MAN KNOWS! afro
Back to top Go down
[OTC]Captain Recon
captain
captain

Recon Admin Abusal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Admin Abusal   Recon Admin Abusal Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:25 am

Surge wrote:

but when the 10 year old gets mad cause I gagged his mic spam, and starts spamming chimmneys ITS KICK TIEM!
(Once the Fellony has taken place then they are elligible for kick/ban. Also a punishment for attacking an admin Contraption without Provocation, either use the contraption to kill em or just strip him and tp him to the other side of map, NOT KICK )

LAWL your worse then me..

i remember that poor kid that said on the mic saying "HI GUYS"

What happened?

BAN!!!! Lol i would do the same XD Because I Dont like Welcomes from strangers...Im a mexican thats why.. XD
Back to top Go down
Mentok
captain
captain
Mentok

Recon Admin Abusal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Admin Abusal   Recon Admin Abusal Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:00 am

[OTC]Captain Recon wrote:
Surge wrote:

LAWL your worse then me..

i remember that poor kid that said on the mic saying "HI GUYS"

What happened?

BAN!!!! Lol i would do the same XD Because I Dont like Welcomes from strangers...Im a mexican thats why.. XD

lolz....recon is mexican now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recon Admin Abusal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Admin Abusal   Recon Admin Abusal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recon Admin Abusal
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next